This project took place from January 2022 to May 2022, and the project itself consisted of the design, feed engineering and manufacturing of process industry equipment. Equipment that we manufactured is following; 2 x distilation columns, 3 x pressure vessels and 1 x heat exchangers, indluding all pipelines and carbon steel supporting construction, as part of bioethanol plant capacity expansion. The installation of the equipment itself and commissioning was also part of our scope of work.
The material from which the vessels are made is AISI316, with overal height of skid unit in total of approx 25 m when installed.
- Design of Equipment
- Feed Engineering
- Material purchase
- Process Equipment manufacturing
- Pressure tests under TUV
- Installation of carbon steel supporting structure
- Manufacturing of complete pipelines
- Installation of Process Equipment and pipelines
- Packing & Shipping of Equipment